Wednesday, May 14, 2014

If This Then That

This post is a test to see if I figured out the website ifttt.com.  In theory, if I post here then I can the url to ifttt, and post to other sites such as tumblr, twitter, facebook, or weasel yaps (OK, that's not a real site, but at the rate of how many social websites are being made [when I was your age, forums and blogs were the only social websites], weasel yaps can be a real thing... and I want rights to that name).  I don't have to individually go to each of those sites.
Which is a good thing.
I can't be on Tumblr.  Tumblr is a sushi conveyor belt of smarty comments, gif.s of muscular sweaty actors, and more art.  If I go onto tumblr, then I will be stuck in there for hours, gorging on delicious fandom raw fish.  Ifttt makes sure I can post on tumblr without actually being on tumblr.

Enjoi.


PS: Sweet mother of invention!  My posts happened instantly.  Networking highway here I com.
PSS:  Somehow I cannot make posts with anything associated with g+.  I apologize in advance if I don't respond right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment